Elise Rex, MD
Obstetrician Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Dr. Elise Rex was born and raised in Fort Worth. She graduated cum laude from the University of Texas at Austin with a degree in chemistry and went on to attend medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center of San Antonio.
Prior to joining Grace, she completed her residency at the Dell Medical School at the University of Texas at Austin where she served as administrative chief resident during her final year. During her residency training, Dr. Rex received awards for the Society of Laparoscopic & Robotic Surgeons award for Outstanding Minimally Invasive Surgery Resident, the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine (SMFM) Award for Excellence in Obstetrics, and the Excellence in Medical Student Teaching Award. While at medical school and residency, Dr. Rex developed a passion for helping teens and adolescents better understand their options when it comes to sexual health.
In addition to clinical practice, she is also an active member in the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) where she has held several leadership positions since 2017.
When she is not in the office, Dr. Rex enjoys being outdoors, reading (with a cup of coffee!), and spending time with her husband, Ryan, and their dog, Lulu.
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG)
- Tarrant County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Society of Laparoscopic & Robotic Surgeons award for Outstanding Minimally Invasive Surgery Resident
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine (SMFM) Residency Program Award for Excellence in Obstetrics
- Excellence in Medical Student Teaching Award, Dell Medical School Department of Women’s Health