Alyson Buick Pico, DO
Dr. Alyson Buick Pico loves being a part of women’s lives, from adolescence through childbearing and into menopause. She considers it a privilege to get to know each of her patients and catch up with them year after year to see where life takes them.
Dr. Pico received her Bachelor of Arts in Biology from Austin College, and attended medical school at the University of North Texas Health Science Center (Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine) in Fort Worth, TX. She completed her residency training in Macon, Georgia at Mercer University School of Medicine where she received awards from the Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine for Excellence in Obstetrics, AAGL for Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology, and the Obstetrics & Gynecology Resident Research Day Award. Dr. Pico has a special interest in high risk obstetrics, fertility, and vaginal and urogynecologic surgery.
Outside of the office, Dr. Pico enjoys spending time with her husband, Josh, and their two daughters. Her hobbies include cooking, reading a good book, taking walks outdoors, riding the Peloton and watching the Hallmark channel or true crime shows.
- Board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Medical Association, Texas Medical Association and Tarrant County Medical Society
- Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine for Excellence in Obstetrics
- AAGL for Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Resident Research Day Award